Our current theatre renovated with the help from The Rotary Club of Kampala Central, Uganda, and The Rotary Clubs of Reading U.K.
⇑ UP IS OUR OLD THEATRE OF THE 1900 AND THE ONLY RECONDITIONED AMBULANCE IN USE NOW.
THE OLD CHAPEL WITH PECULIAR ARCHITECTURE. IT WAS BUILT BY THE MISSIONARIES IN EARLY 1900's. IT FUNCTIONED AS A GRADUATION HALL FOR NURSES WHO QUALIFIED FROM THE HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY. THE CENTENIAL PLAN IS TO HAVE IT RENOVATED FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES . WE HOPE TO COLLECT OLD LITERATURE AND PHOTOGRAPHS CONCERNING THE HOSPITAL AND THE EARLY MISSIONARY WORK.
Our New Chapel Construction is Ongoing
STAFF QUARTERS AND CANTEEN 2021
Some of the medical equipment received with thanks from Rotary Club Kampala Central
Our oldest metallic tank of the 1900s now tilted due to earth vibrations being near the road. A 10000 litre capacity plastic tank has been improvised to rescue the situation as the metallic tank awaits repairs.